Zakat Foundation of India
Registered with Government of India under Indian Trusts Act. Also registered under:
Zakat Foundation of India welcomes donations from well wishers who want to contribute to our projects.
Note for donors WITHIN India: ZFI is registered as a charity under sections 12A and 80G of Income-tax Act. Donors are entitled to Income-tax deduction. A copy of the latest 80G certificate shall be mailed to the donor on demand.
Note for donors OUTSIDE India: ZFI is registered with the Government of India under the Foreign Contributions Regulation Act. Donors outside India CAN therefore donate to ZFI through non-Indian bank accounts.
CHEQUES / DEMAND-DRAFTS / PAY-ORDERS: Please fill our 'Donation form' available here > . Please mail form with your cheque/draft/pay order favouring "Zakat Foundation of India" to: A-11, Khajoori Road, Batla House, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi 110025 (INDIA).
CASH: Donors in Delhi/National Capital Region can please call one of the office bearers (see ‘Contact Us’) so that an authorised official of ZFI can be deputed to meet you and collect your charity against a receipt.
WIRE TRANSFER: At times ZFI accepts donations via wire transfers. Steps for wire transfer donations are as follows:
1. Please download and fill out our 'Wire transfer enquiry form' available here >
2. Please email this form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all donations Zakat Foundation of India will send receipts to donors.
1) Please send your check, cash or any other form of donation to:
One World Children’s Fund
2) Please include a note explaining donation is for Zakat Foundation of India. Thank you for your support!
* US Tax-deductable donations are made through our San Francisco, USA based Non-Profit partner - OWCF (link). Donors receive a receipt from OWCF which includes U.S. tax identification number. 100% of funds go to ZFI and no part of your donation is diverted for administrative expenses of OWCF.
To make an ONLINE donation click here >